Linux support for Easy Access and Internet Keyboards
Documentation: lineakconfig README |
LinEAK - Linux support for Easy Access and Internet Keyboards
Copyright (C) 2001,2002 Mark Smulders
## Installation instructions:
- download the lineakconfig-x.x.tar.gz into your homedir
- unpack the source (eg. "tar zxvf lineakconfig-x.x.tar.gz")
- cd into the directory (eg. "cd lineakconfig-x.x" )
- run "./configure"
- run "make"
- as root run "make install"
(change back to your normal user)
- make sure lineakd is running (lineakd -b)
- run 'lineakconfig' to edit your LinEAK keyboard configuration
## Upgrading and IMPORTANT notes:
- lineakconfig 0.3.1 is only compatible with lineakd 0.3.3 or higher
## Reporting a bug/problem
when reporting a bug or problem, please supply as much information
as possible. (what went wrong? what did you do to discover the error/bug?
can you repeat it with the same result? what OS and software are you using:
distribution? kernel? window manager? etc. etc.)
## Notes of attention:
- to OK/Apply the configuration changes, lineakconfig needs lineakd running.
## Known bugs